Whether used as decorative pieces or gift items, craft requires time and lot of thoughtfulness. Though it is easy to go to a store and buy a whole load of art and craft related material, sometimes it is better to utilize different materials that can be found in your home.
- Paint flowers with one color on each cup and green lines around the sides of the cup with small leaves across it.
- Tint the flowers on the inside and bottom of the cups. After drying, spray or brush the entire cup with a sealer.
- String each cup with a fishing line to the whisk and knot it off.
- Vary the lengths of the strings of the cups for a cascading fall.
- Place a white cloth on a table folding an inch of the left side. Double fold and repeat it with the right side. Keep folding until the sides meet at the center of the cloth.
- Fold the colored cloth in a similar pattern with one inch narrow from the sides. Keep the soap in the middle the washcloth so that the sides of the cloth are even with the soap sides.
- Fold the lower edge of the washcloth upwards to meet the top edge, covering the soap in the center. Wrap the colored cloth over the white cloth, securing the soap by tying a thin ribbon around the washcloths.
- Tie the ribbon in a small bow and leave the two ends to trail down. With some hot glue, secure the small floral accents in the middle of the ribbon bow.
- Select a fancy button of your choice to pick the paint color scheme for your holder. Paint the front and back of the wood with the main color, and the edges in contrasting colors.
- Paint the clothespin with a different color and allow it to dry. Glue the clothespin to the middle of the note holder with the opening facing down to hold notes at the bottom.
- With the marker, write down a message on the top like 'Please Leave a Note' or anything else that you may like.
- Spray or paint the entire project with a sealer, but don't forget to keep a piece of paper in the mouth of the clothespin so that the sealer doesn't seep in. Once the sealer is dry, remove the paper from the clothespin.