Dried Leaf Greeting Cards
- Dried leaves
- Children's scissors
- Decorative beads
- First of all provide the children with blank papers and children's scissors.
- Ask them to cut the paper to make a greeting card of any shape of their choice.
- Mind you, if your kids are not old enough to handle the scissors, make sure you cut out the paper and hand it to them.
- Provide ideas for the shape of the card like square, circle, and so on.
- Once the blank card is ready, ask the children to stick the leaves on the cards to create interesting figures and themes.
- Now, allow them to enhance these card with the colors in their own way.
- Tell them to use the glue to stick the beads and glitter, wherever desired.
- Ask the kids to write messages inside the cards for the final touch.
- Tube macaroni
- Synthetic thread
- Color markers
- First of all, use the markers to make designs or scribble on the macaroni.
- Now, with the help of some glue, add glitter to the macaroni pieces.
- Now cut out the thread, according to the jewelry that you want to make.
- If you want to make a necklace, measure the thread, and cut a piece that will be perfect for your neck.
- Similarly, you can also measure the thread by putting it around your wrist and ankle, to create bracelets and anklets.
- Now, just weave the macaroni beads one by one into the thread.
- Tie the loose ends to create your very own macaroni jewelry.
- Magazine / Newspaper cutouts
- Blank chart paper
- Sketch pens
- To begin with, you need to select a theme for the collage.
- Once you have finalized your theme, you need to browse through magazines and newspapers for pictures that are related to your theme.
- Cut out the pictures that you like.
- Place the cut outs on the chart paper, and decide how you want to position the pictures.
- Once you have figured out where you want to place your pictures, use the glue and stick the pictures.
- Remember that you can place the pictures in absolutely any way you want.
- For the finishing touches, you can add some colors, glitter, and text messages to make the collage more lively.