- Colored felt (Alternative: Construction paper)
- Lightweight cardboard
- Small-sized photo
- White glue
- Small magnet (Alternative: Adhesive-backed magnet)
- Draw two identical shapes on the cardboard, circular, oval or rectangular and cut them.
- Take one of these and cut a hole in its center such that, when you place your photograph behind this cardboard, your complete face appears through it.
- Paste the photo on this cardboard from the backside and stick the other piece at the back of the photograph.
- Trim the extra part of the photograph.
- Decorate the front cardboard frame with felt or colors and glitter.
- Attach the magnet using the glue and your magnet is ready. You can also use pictures of fruits, animals, etc., to create these magnets.
- Wooden piece of your choice, 1-2 inches larger in size than the photograph
- Wood cutting tool
- Paint (Alternative: varnish)
- Small-sized nails
- Mat board
- Glass of frame size
- Paint the wooden piece using a color that will complement your wall. To give it a natural look, you can simply apply two coats of varnish.
- Cut out four pieces of this wood at 45 degree angles.
- Fit these pieces perfectly with each other using the nails to create the frame.
- Cut the mat board in a proper shape and size in order to make a neat border for the photograph.
- Turn the frame upside down, place the glass on it and then the cut mat board on the glass.
- Cut the cardboard in a size slightly smaller than the wooden frame.
- Place the photograph on the mat board border, cover it using the cardboard, and secure it using the nails.
Tile Notepad Holder
- White tile, 4x4 inches
- Wood block, 6x6 inches
- Acrylic paint
- Black permanent marker
- Dry-erase marker
- Stencil to paint your own design
- Two-part epoxy glue
- Velcro strip
- Picture frame tooth hanger
- Sand the wood block and wipe the dust.
- Paint it with the color of your choice. You can choose to keep it natural by using a single coat of color or two coats of varnish.
- Paint a stenciled design of your choice on the wood and let it dry before applying the sealer.
- Write 'Notes' on its top center with the permanent marker.
- Glue the tile on the center of this wood block using the epoxy glue.
- On the right side of the wood, attach the sticky side of the Velcro strip. Attach the matching piece of the strip to the dry eraser.
- Affix the dry eraser to the wood.
- Secure the picture frame tooth hanger on the back of the tile holder with nails and hang it in the desired place.
In this way, there are many craft ideas that can instantly add grace to your interiors. With a few inexpensive supplies and the aforementioned methods, you can decorate your home beautifully. Moreover, you can enjoy making these with your family and have a great time together.