How to Scrapbook Pages
● Shells or colorful stones can also be used to create designs. If you want to create a scrapbook of a beach vacation, decorating the photographs with shells will be apt. You can collect shells from the beach itself as a souvenir and use them to decorate your book.
● Every parent wishes to preserve the 'firsts' in their baby's life. You even get ready-made templates of baby scrapbooking pages that are already decorated. You just have to paste photographs and fill in text at appropriate places.
● You can make a toddler decorate his scrapbook using the simplest method of smudging. Water based colors can be used for the purpose. You must make sure to supervise it and not leave your child alone with the colors. You can even use organic colors.
● Scrapbooking recipe pages can be fun. You can paste the photograph of the dish that you have prepared and write the recipe alongside. You can even paste the photograph of the person who specializes in the particular recipe. If you have cooked any special meal with your loved one, you can have a photograph and preserve the memory in your book.
● Scrapbooking ideas also include using digital photographs, advanced printing and designing options that make decorating pages easier. You have various options and ready-made patterns to choose from.