- Any type of white paper
- Floral wire
- Green floral tape of any shade of green
- Paper adhesive
- Cut the paper into 3'' circles. Make at least two dozen circles. Fold the circle into half, and keep folding it into quarters till the circle is made into a tiny triangle. Press all the creases tightly to make sure they are sharp and visible.
- Now, with your disc-shaped triangle folded tightly, use scissors to trim the base of it into a semicircular shape. Once cut, it looks like a cone with a concave base. Unfold the disc and lay it flat on the table.
- Now, with a small craft knife, cut out two of these cones from the center point to keep a flap on one of them. Glue the two edges together and dry it well. Once it has dried, it looks like a flower with six coned petals joined from the center. Bend the tips of the petals by pinching them in the center, and give them a uniform look.
- For the stems of the flowers, use the floral wire to the length of your choice and cover it neatly with the green floral tape. Bend one end of the wire into a loop, and push it through the centers of the flowers. Tighten the loop well inside the flowers to hold them in place. Your simple white paper flowers are ready to be presented in a glass vase.
With these simple paper flower instructions, I am sure you are eager to teach your kids how to make them. You can decorate your home by making these flowers and giving your rooms an elegant look. Flowers make any place look pleasant, so use these simple tips to give your home just the beauty that it needs.